The Q027 Mainboard Embedded PC is the ultimate circuit board in the field of capacitive and resistive TFT Display management that meets the most demanding market requirements.
It’s a fully customizable console and it can be used with Micronova applications and/or customer’s applications.
It can be supplied with plastic case for easy mounting; frontally to the display you can install a glass or a plexiglass with thickness up to 4 mm.
The description below details the technical specifications of the product Q027:
- Linux and Android embedded
- CPU Dual Core Cortex A7 1.2GHz
- 512MB RAM
- MALI GPU graphics accelerator
- 12VDC voltage supply
- N.1 Slot MICRO SD Card up to 32GB
- N.1 Pre-amplified audio output 1 Watt (external speaker)
- N.2 USB ports 2.0
- N.1 TTL serial port
- N.1 output relay service
- N.1 RS485 port half duplex
- N.1 port for type 2-wire BUS connection
- It supports TFT display with capacitive touch panel 4.3″, 7.0″ and 10.1″
- It supports TFT display with resistive touch panel 7.0″ and 10.4″
- Operating temperature 0-70 °C
- RTC with backuè battery CR2032
- Buzzer on board
- Access external battery Li-ion or Lipo with chargin control circuit (backup supply)
- It supports TFT LVDS and/or RGB systems